● Travel Delay ● Cancellation ● Lost Baggage ● Emergency Medical
Make sure the policy you choose provides cover for the activities you are planning to do.
We like to ensure that all our customers have the correct cover in place (per our booking conditions). So we introduce you to MPI Brokers, who provide the level of cover we expect in a good Insurance policy at competitive prices.
Below are a few key features of the policy and services provided by MPI and full details are contained on their website. In order to be covered for cancellation it is advisable to do this at the time of booking your holiday.
Some Key features
- 24-hour emergency assistance – up to £5,000,000
- Family policies – with discounted rates!
- Sailing* in Western European waters and 12 miles off shore elsewhere
- Other watersports activities – windsurfing, paddle boarding, waterskiing and similar
- Wintersports and golf cover – optional
- Single trip, multi trip and long stay policies available
- COVID-19 (Coronovirus) Cancellation cover under MPI's Insurance will actrivate should the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against all but essential travel to a country or area that you have arranged to visit,.
Plus all usual Travel Insurance cover, for more details, to see policy wording and obtain an online discount, please click on the link below
Many people travel abroad with inadequate cover, if any at all... …don’t be one of them!
*No personal liability whilst in charge of the vessel, this falls under the vessel insurance
Jedlake Ltd. t/as Sunscape Yachting is an Introducer of Michael Pettifer Insurance Brokers Limited t/as MPI Brokers, who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Jedlake Ltd. do not advise on any Insurance Products